Stephen Wolfram: Computational Universe | MIT 6.S099: Artificial General Intelligence (AGI)
This is a talk by Stephen Wolfram for MIT course 6.S099: Artificial General Intelligence. This class is free and open to everyone. Our goal is to take an engineering approach to exploring possible paths toward building human-level intelligence for a better world.
Course website: https://agi.mit.edu
AI podcast: https://lexfridman.com/ai
- If you enjoyed this video, please subscribe to this channel.
- AI Podcast: https://lexfridman.com/ai/
- Show your support: https://www.patreon.com/lexfridman
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lexfridman
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/lexfridman
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lexfridman
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lexfridman