A compilation of vehicle only commercials are in the following order: 1. Toyota Tercel for 1987
2. Ford Dependability woohoo 6 yr/60,000 Warranty
3. Isuzu IMark
4. Ford Taurus
5. Voltswagon GTI 16V
6. Pontiac Grand AM 1987
7. Hyundai Excel Models $5,195 Wow!
8. Mitsubishi Precis $5,195 Wow!
9. Chevrolet Corsica "Heartbeat of America"
10. Nissan SE 4X4
11. Pontiac Fiero GT, Sunbird, & Firebird Trans AM
12. Toyota Spring Fever for Trucks 4X2
13. Toyota Spring Fever for Hatchbacks
14. Nissan Van GXE
15. Honda Models for 1987
16. Mercury Sable 86 & 87 also Cougar
17. Renault/Jeep Renault Medallion for 1988
18. Mercury Grand Marques or Cougar $ 13,999
19. 1987 BMW 528e & 325
It's kind of awkward how a fully equipped vehicle (# 18) costs over double what an economical car would. Also, interesting how Mitsubishi & Hyundai have the same exact price for their hatchbacks. Were they affiliated with each other at the time? Which vehicle was the better value?
Not much imagination when it came to names of trucks "Nissan SE 4X4", "Toyota 4X2", & "Van GXE" for kicks. At least you knew how they would handle terrain.
Like the most: # 3 for creative fun # 9 for the ambiance & smooth transitions # 14 for an airport-like feature